In a REALLY GOOD BLENDER add 6ozs of coconut milk or almond milk, 3 ice cubes and 1 scoop or 1 packet of the VEGAN power shake. Blend well, then add 1 banana and 1 cup of mixed berries. Blend well again and drink!
Please take the time to make it this way as it is a very powerful shake with mostly raw certified organic ingredients and tastes really amazing when made this way.
Shake Ingredients and Health Benefits:
The Digestive, Intestinal, Circulatory, Respiratory, Urinary, Glandular, Nervous, Structural, Immune and Emotional/Mental Systems.
“Our Revolutionary Certified Organic VEGAN Protein Power Meal Replacement” provides your body with carefully selected ingredients that nourish the 10 Body Systems, support a healthy body weight, lean muscle mass, a stronger immune system and vibrant energy all day. CannaVisEology Certified Organic VEGAN Protein Power Meal Replacements boosts energy, digest easily and taste great. Our earthy, cacao flavored certified organic protein power meal has naturally occurring vitamins and minerals from raw, whole food sources. It is Free of antibiotics, Soy, GMOs, synthetic growth or breeding hormones, persistent pesticides, and has no synthetic fertilizers. In addition, there are no artificial chemicals, preservatives, sweeteners or similar ingredients of any kind and it is sweetened naturally with organic Luo Han Guo, the Chinese Mangosteen fruit.
Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds have long been valued as a source of the mineral zinc. Whole roasted, unshelled pumpkin seeds contain about 10 milligrams of zinc per 3.5 ounces, pumpkin seeds are a rich source of vitamin E and Omega fatty acids.
Organic Sunflower Seeds
Organic Sunflower Seeds Hulled supply a good source of vitamin E, magnesium and selenium. Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E, the body’s primary fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E travels throughout the body neutralizing free radicals that would otherwise damage fat-containing structures and molecules, such as cell membranes, brain cells, and cholesterol. In addition, vitamin E and the Omega Fatty Acids play an important role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Vitamin E is one of the main antioxidants found in cholesterol particles and helps prevent free radicals from oxidizing cholesterol. In a study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, researchers published the amounts of phytosterols present in nuts and seeds commonly eaten in the United States. Sesame seeds had the highest total phytosterol content (400-413 mg per 100 grams), and English walnuts and Brazil nuts the lowest (113 mg/100grams and 95 mg/100 grams). (100 grams is equivalent to 3.5 ounces.) Of the nuts and seeds typically consumed as snack foods, sunflower seeds and pistachios were richest in phytosterols (270-289 mg/100 g), followed by pumpkin seeds (265 mg/100 g). They are also high in Magnesium.
Organic Hemp Seeds Hulled
Hemp Seeds are a gift of nature. They are the most nutritious seed in the world. Hemp Seeds are a complete protein. They have the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats. Hemp Seeds are one of nature’s perfect foods – a SuperFood. This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and well being, for life. Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control. Hemp belongs to the genus
Certified Organic Goji Berry:
Supports and Balances: The Immune, Urinary, Skeletal and Structural Body Systems.
Certified Organic Goji Berry has been called the world’s most powerful anti-aging food. It is one of the highest rated foods on the ORAC scale (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) only rivaled by cloves, cinnamon, cacao and the acai berry. The ORAC scale is a test developed by USDA researchers out of Tufts University in Boston that measures the antioxidant level in foods. It possesses an unmatched ability to absorb injurious free radicals that attack the body and contribute to the aging process and many diseases. Goji Berries contain 18 amino acids; including the 8 essential ones. They are a superb source of vitamin A and offer more beta carotene than carrots, a rich source of vitamin C; having 500 times more vitamin C per ounce than oranges. They also have 21 trace minerals, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and vitamin E. The Goji Berry is a nutritionally dense food and an excellent source of protein too. It also has a long history of use for eye problems, skin rashes, psoriasis, allergies, insomnia, liver health, and balancing blood sugar.
Certified Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder: Supports and Balances:
The Urinary, Glandular, Structural, Immune, Digestive, Respiratory and Intestinal Body Systems.
Certified Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder has a complete, well rounded source of vitamins and minerals that are extremely beneficial to the body. The leaves of this amazing plant contain 8 amino acids as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorous, iron sulfides, choline and beta-carotene. It is said to be an excellent source of vitamins A, B, D, C, E and K as well as zinc and calcium. It is rich in saponins, phytoestrogen and antioxidants and is known as “The Father of all Foods”. It has been used for years in Chinese medicine to combat a variety of illnesses from kidney stones to rheumatism and arthritis. It is a true super food that promotes overall health and wellness. Commonly used as an herbal diuretic and laxative, it can naturally relieve constipation and help with digestive problems such as indigestion and gastritis. It can be beneficial in boosting a sluggish appetite and calming a general upset stomach. It is also used to detoxify the body by cleaning the liver, and as a natural remedy for kidney and urinary tract infections. It has also been used to help women suffering from menopausal symptoms. It is known to act as an anti-fungal agent and may eliminate water retention. It aids in the assimilation of protein, fats and carbohydrates and may even reduce plaque in the arteries which can help support a healthy heart. Alfalfa can be highly beneficial against both anemia and asthma.
The Health Benefits of Certified Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder may include:
- Excellent natural laxative and diuretic
- Detoxifying of the urinary tract and urinary tract infections
- Reducing excess water retention in the bladder
- Excellent natural source of vitamin K
- Well-known blood and liver purifier of chemicals and heavy metals
- Easing joint problems, skin issues and foul breath
- A strong alkaline effect on the body
- Excellent neutralizer for the acids in the intestinal track
- Easing general digestive problems, gastritis and indigestion
- Reducing migraine headaches through combined high magnesium and calcium levels
- Bioflavonoids that reduce inflammation of the stomach lining
- High levels of enzymes for food digestion and assimilation
- Combating bad forms of cholesterol, & reduces the incidence of atherosclerotic plaques
- Stabilizing blood sugar levels, particularly when taken in conjunction with manganese
- Improving pituitary gland functioning
- Stimulating the immune-system
- High level of vitamin K adds to the effective healing of bleeding gums and nosebleeds
- High bioflavonoid count increases blood capillary strength
- High levels of Vitamin K2 may partially decrease bone loss due to lack of estrogen in menopausal women.
Organic Raw Red Maca Root Powder:
Supports & Balances: The Hormonal, Emotional & Mental Body Systems.
Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder:
Supports and Balances: The Immune and Emotional/Mental Body Systems.
Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder supports and balances the emotional/mental and the immune body systems, and may show remarkable promise for increasing brain function. It has been used in India for people with mental deficits in geriatric patients, including amnesia. Researchers have found that it can increase acetylcholine receptor activity. Increased acetylcholine receptor capacity might partly explain the cognition-enhancing and memory improving effects of extracts from Ashwagandha observed in animals and humans. Further studies indicate that Organic Ashwagandha stimulates the growth of axons and dendrites. According to scientists, it most likely affects multiple body systems to promote emotional well-being, mental sharpness and physical endurance. Pharmacological studies indicate the mechanism of action is Withaferin-A, a primary Withanolide in it which stimulates neurotransmitter pathways in the brain. This effect enhances memory and other cognitive processes. Scientists have yet to pinpoint the specific functions supporting immune system response and other regulatory body systems, though it is believed that all the active glycowithanolides that derive from the plant work together to alleviate anxiety and panic, mild mood swings, lack of mental clarity/focus and mental/physical fatigue.
Health Benefits of Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder may include:
- Improving memory and mental function
- Benefits for occasional panic attacks and anxiety
- Battling depression and stabilizing mild to moderate mood changes
- Combating mental or physical fatigue
- Enhancing immune-system support
Certified Organic Raw Cacao Nibs:
Support & Balance: The Mental/Emotional & Immune Body Systems
Certified Organic Raw Cacao Nibs ‘the food of the gods’ have been used for centuries to boost energy and enhance mood. With over 300 identifiable chemical compounds, cacao remains one of the most complex and pleasurable foods on the planet. In its raw form, cacao
Now, with the rebirth of old-style, artisanal chocolate there is a movement to reclaim the beans rightful name: cacao (pronounced Ka-Kow). Today, the two words are often used inter-changeably.
Our Cacao Beans are cultivated using only the best in sustainable organic farming practices on small,
processed, heated or roasted. No sugar, dairy or anything else; just 100% heirloom organic cacao. Cacao, ‘the food of the gods’ has been used for centuries to boost energy and enhance mood. With over 300 identifiable chemical compounds, cacao remains one of the most complex and pleasurable foods on the planet. In its raw form, cacao
It has also been shown to be helpful in loweringblood glucose levels. Research from Germany also suggests that the flavanols in cacao may help maintain youthful, beautiful skin. Plus cacao is a good source of sulfur which promotes healthy skin, nails and hair. Cacao and dark chocolate has been shown to have excellent antioxidant levels exceeding red wine, green tea, and other exotic fruits and vegetables. ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) values of dark chocolate (13,120 per 100 grams) exceed those of prunes
Possible health benefits of ourCertified Organic Raw Cacao Nibs may include:
- Mood elevating properties
- Helpful for arteriosclerosis
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Improving the cellular functioning of those cells lining blood vessels
- Super powerful antioxidant
- Boosting blood flow to the brain, heart, & other organs
- Supporting a healthy heart
- Lowering the oxidative stress of strenuous activities – thus helping athletes to recover
- Improving digestion
- Stimulating kidney & bowel function
- Can be used to combat skin problems including eczema, psoriasis & burns
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Strong stress reliever
- Relaxing muscles
- Increasing insulin sensitivity in healthy persons
- Helping build strong bones & teeth
- Containing more magnesium than any other food
- Lowers blood glucose levels
- Lowers the risk of hardening of the arteries
- Reduces free radicals throughout the body
- May be used to increase breast milk production
- Lowering bad LDL cholesterol while increasing good HDL cholesterol
- Endothelial function improved in overweight adults
- May be helpful in reducing additional neural damage in the case of a stroke
- Reducing blood pressure
- Promoting an overall feeling of euphoria & well being
- Helping to Maintain youthful, beautiful skin, hair, & nails
Certified Organic Wheat Grass:Supports and balances:
The Digestive, Intestinal, Glandular and the Immune Body Systems
Certified Organic Wheatgrass Powder is an easy way to enjoy all the wonderful benefits of this incredible green food. It is a powerful detoxifier of the liver, blood, and gastrointestinal tract while chemically neutralizing toxins. The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass can help protect the body from free radicals and carcinogens. It also stimulates metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood and increasing
Health Benefits of Certified Organic Wheatgrass Powder may include:
- Naturally improving energy
- High antioxidant content
- Improving digestion and regularity
- Neutralizing toxins
- Alkalizing the internal body
- Helping rebuild the immune system
- Providing raw building blocks for the hair, skin and nails
- Cleansing properties
- Promotes clear thinking
- Anti-aging properties
Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds:Supports and Balances;
The Circulatory, Digestive, Intestinal, and the Immune Body Systems
Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds are an edible seed that come from the desert plant Salvia Hispanica, a member of the mint family that grows abundantly in southern Mexico. Known as the running food, its use as a high energy endurance food has been recorded as far back as the ancient Aztecs.
Black Chia seeds are extremely high in Omega 3 fatty acids and are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and soluble fiber. One ounce of Black Chia Seeds provides 11 grams of fiber. This amount also includes calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, copper, niacin, zinc and the proper ratio of Omega 3 fatty acids. They are a rich source of antioxidants containing chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin and kaempferol flavonols.
These compounds are both primary and synergistic antioxidants that contribute to the strong antioxidant activity of Black Chia Seeds. Studies show that eating them may slow down how fast our bodies convert carbohydrate calories into simple sugars. This leads scientists to believe that they may have great benefits for diabetics. In a preliminary study from the University of Toronto (2006), researchers gave 21 diabetics either a supplement made from Black Chia Seeds, or grains with similar fiber content. The results were interesting. Researchers believe this same gel-forming phenomenon takes place in the stomach when food containing these gummy fibers, known as mucilages, are eaten. The gel that is formed in the stomach creates a physical barrier between carbohydrates and the digestive enzymes that break them down, thus slowing the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar. This blockage of calorie absorption makes them a great diet helper prolonging their conversion into sugar stabilizing metabolic changes, diminishing the surges of highs and lows creating a longer duration in their fueling effects. One of the exceptional qualities of the seeds is their hydrophilic properties, having the ability to absorb more than 12 times their weight in water. Their ability to hold on to water supports the body in prolonging hydration. Fluids and electrolytes provide the environment that supports the life of all the body’s cells. With Organic Black Chia Seeds, you retain moisture; regulate, more efficiently, this helps with absorption of nutrients and body fluids. Because there is a greater efficiency in the utilization of body fluids, the electrolyte balance is maintained.
Health Benefits of Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds may include:
- Supporting cardiovascular health
- Being very high in soluble fiber
- Improving digestion and natural detoxification
- Strong antioxidant benefits
- Assisting joint function and mobility
- Great for prolonged energy and endurance
- Supporting a healthy heart
- Supporting healthy weight
- Supporting healthy blood pressure levels
- Higher antioxidant than blueberries
Certified Organic Luo Han Guo:
Supports and Balances: The Immune, Digestive, Intestinal, Glandular and Respiratory Body Systems
Certified Organic Luo Han Guo is a fruit that Americans are hearing a lot about now. The Chinese have used it as a natural sweetener and healing remedy for many centuries. As far back as the 13thcentury the monks who live in the steep Guilin mountains of Southern China have also used this sweetener. In fact, it was named after advanced Buddhist practitioners, called “luohan”. The Chinese call this the “longevity fruit” because the steep mountain fields in Guangxi Province where it is grown have an unusual number of residents that live to be 100 years old or more! Many promising studies are underway,which are confirming the nutritional and healing properties of this natural sweetener.
It is a cousin of the cucumber, and a member of the gourd family of fruits. It’s a round and smooth, dusty green-brown fruit that is covered with fine soft hairs, and a hard but thin shell. The fruit is used only after it is dried, and can be processed into a powder that contains natural substances called mongrosides. These natural compounds make this a whopping 300 times sweeter than sugar,and are also responsible for some of the health benefits associated with this fruit: It does not elevate insulin levels, raise cholesterol or stimulate fat storage. Lo Han extract is the foremost natural sweetener in the industry. It is being used in formulas to promote and maintain a healthy weight. It is considered safe for diabetics, hypoglycemic’s and children. It adds a nice natural sweetness to functional beverages. Since it is not a sugar alcohol, it doesn’t leave a bitter finish. By isolating the sweet compounds one can obtain extracts that are up to 250 to 300 times sweeter than natural sugar. The Mongrosides in Organic Luo
Health Benefits of Certified Organic Luo
- Antioxidant properties.
- May help manage diabetes because of their inhibitory effects on blood sugar levels.
- May defend against heart disease.
- Relieve throat inflammation or
- Cool heat stroke.
- Help elimination in the elderly.
- Relieve digestive distress.
Certified Organic Cinnamon Powder:Supports and Balances:
The Immune, Skeletal, and Digestive Body Systems
Certified Organic Cinnamon Powder is one of the oldest and most recognizable flavors in the world. Ancient Egyptians imported it from China and used it as a medicine and food enhancer. Since then it has been used in just about every type of food product available. This spice is obtained from the inner bark of the cinnamon tree. The bark rolls up while drying in the sun, and forms what we know as a cinnamon stick which is left as is or ground into a fine powder. Preliminary lab and animal studies have found that it may have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It’s active against Candida albicans, the fungus that causes yeast infections and thrush, and Helicobacter pylori, the bacteria responsible for stomach ulcers. It has an anti-clotting effect on the blood. Several studies suggest that it may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes. Other studies with cinnamon showed an amazing ability to stop medication-resistant yeast infections. One study even found that smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory. In a study published by researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Maryland, cinnamon reduced the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells. During research at Copenhagen University, patients given half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder combined with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast had significant relief in arthritis pain after one week. Studies have shown that just a ½ teaspoon of cinnamon per day may lower LDL cholesterol. In addition researchers at Kansas State University found that cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices. When added to food, it inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage making it a natural food preservative. Cinnamon is also a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium and is extremely high in ORAC 375,000 per 100G. The first highest being Cloves.
Health Benefits of Certified Organic Cinnamon Root Powder may include:
- Immune System Support
- Lowering LDL cholesterol
- Relieving diarrhea
- Fighting the E. coli bacterial and fungal infections
- Aiding digestion
- Reducing headaches and migraine pain
- Boosting cognitive function and memory
- Fighting the common cold
- Anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Eliminating some parasites
- Supporting healthy blood sugar levels
- Reducing the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells
- Eliminating bad breath
- Relieving in arthritis pain
- May prevent medication-resistant yeast infections
Certified Organic Golden Flax Seeds:
Supports and Balances: The Immune, Digestive, and Intestinal Body Systems
The warm, earthy and subtly nutty flavor of Organic Golden Flax Seeds combined with an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids makes them an increasingly popular addition to the diets of many a health conscious consumer. They are slightly larger than sesame seeds and have a hard shell that is smooth and shiny. Their color ranges from deep amber to reddish brown depending upon whether the flax is of the golden or brown variety. While whole flaxseeds feature a soft crunch, the nutrients in ground seeds are more easily absorbed. MEGA WAY Shakes blends them in our formula whole so that they do not ferment so please make sure to blend them well as they are sharp and may cut the inner organs. Additional information about the amount of these nutrients provided by them can be found in the Food Rating System Chart. A link that takes you to the In-Depth Nutritional Profile for Flaxseeds, featuring information of over 80 nutrients, and can be found under the Food Rating System Chart.
Flax seeds are rich in
In addition, delta-6-desaturase function is inhibited in diabetes and by the consumption of saturated fat and alcohol. For these reasons, higher amounts of ALA-rich of Organic Golden Flax Seeds or its oil must be consumed to provide the same benefits as the omega-3 fats found in the oil of cold-water fish. Yet research indicates that for those who do not eat fish or wish to take fish oil supplements, flaxseed oil does provide a good alternative.
- A study published in the Journal of Nutrition found that flaxseed oil capsules providing 3 grams of alpha-linolenic acid daily for 12 weeks—an amount that would be provided by 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day—increased blood levels of EPA by 60% in a predominantly African-American population with chronic illness. A recent Med Line check (Med Line provides access to the published peer-reviewed medical literature) revealed 1,677 research articles on linolenic acid, investigating its effects on numerous physiological processes and health conditions.
- Omega-3 fats are used by the body to produce series 1 and 3 prostaglandins, which are anti-inflammatory hormone-like molecules, in contrast to the series 2 prostaglandins, which are pro-inflammatory molecules produced from other fats, notably the omega-6 fats, which are found in high amounts in animal fats, margarine, and many vegetable oils including corn, safflower, sunflower, palm, and peanut oils.
- Omega-3 fats can help reduce the inflammation that is a significant factor in conditions such as asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine headaches, and osteoporosis.
Alpha linolenicacid, the omega-3 fat found in flaxseed and walnuts, promotes bone health by helping to prevent excessive bone turnover—when consumption of foods rich in this omega-3 fat results in a lower ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fats in the diet.(Griel AE, Kris-Etherton PM, et al. Nutrition Journal) Other studies have shown that diets rich in the omega-3s from fish (DHA and EPA), which also naturally result in a lowered ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fats, reduce bone loss. Researchers think this is most likely because omega-6 fats are converted into pro-inflammatory prostaglandins, while omega-3 fats are metabolized into anti-inflammatory prostaglandins. (Prostaglandins are hormone-like substances made in our bodies from fatty acids.)
Certified Organic Turmeric Root Powder:
Supports & Balances: The Digestive System, Intestinal, Glandular, Circulatory and Immune Body Systems
Popularly used in Indian cuisine, Organic Turmeric Root Powder has been shown to have a broad number of health benefits. Acting as a strong antioxidant and well known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It supports a healthy digestive system, brain function, cardiovascular/circulatory systems and joint health. It is one of nature’s most powerful healers. The active ingredient in it is curcumin. It has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye. The medicinal properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that it is a natural wonder, proving beneficial for many different health conditions. Among some of the most interesting health benefits and their recent scientific findings:Alzheimer’s and Dementia Prevention: The 2003 study in Italy as published in the Italian Journal of Biochemistry showed that Organic Turmeric Root Powder protects against Alzheimer’s disease by ‘activating’ a gene that codes for the production of the antioxidant protein bilirubin, which protects the brain against injury from free radicals which are thought to bearesponsible for neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Another study conducted at UCLA and published in the December 2004 issue of the Journal of Biological Chemistry, which has been confirmed by further research published online April 20, 2006, in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, provides further insight as to how Turmeric provides multiple areas of protection against the mechanisms which cause Alzheimer’s. This research was so profoundly exciting to researchers that human clinical trials to further investigate its potential as a “preventive, therapeutic agent for Alzheimer’s disease will soon be underway”. A Potent Anti-Inflammatory: Its anti-inflammatory effects have been shown to be comparable to the potent drugs hydrocortisone and phenylbutazone as well as over-the-counter anti-inflammatory agents such as Motrin. And unlike lab-produced pharmaceutical drugs, it has been shown to produce no toxicity, nor the kinds of stomach problems that commonly occur with pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory drugs. Rheumatoid Arthritis: Many clinical studies have shown that the antioxidant properties of Organic Turmeric Root Powder help fight the free radicals responsible for the painful joint inflammation of arthritis. The combination of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects explains why many people with joint diseases find relief when they use the spice regularly, and in a recent study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, it was compared to phenylbutazone and produced comparable improvements in shortened duration of morning stiffness, lengthened walking time, and reduced joint swelling.
Cystic Fibrosis: Curcumin, the major constituent of turmeric that gives the spice its yellow color, could help correct the genetic defect that is responsible for cystic fibrosis, as suggested by an animal study published in the April 2004 issue of Science. Cystic fibrosis, a fatal disease that attacks the lungs with a thick mucus, causing life-threatening infections, and afflicts
By improving liver function, it also helps the body to destroy mutated cancer cells so that they cannot spread through the body and cause more harm. Even more interesting, when it was combined with the vegetable Cauliflower, the protection against colon cancers was even more pronounced, leading researchers to believe the combination of cruciferous vegetables and cur cumin could be an “effective therapy not only to prevent prostate
Health Benefits of Certified Organic Turmeric Root Powder may include:
- Boosting the immune system
- Helping neutralize substances that can cause cellular stress
- Natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor, Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia
- Supporting healthy bones, joints, and overall skeletal system
- Possibly inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in tumors
- Helping maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helpful for Alzheimer, Encouraging healthy liver function
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties, Killing parasites
- Boosting the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects
- Supporting your memory function, Boosting your immune system
- Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts & burns
- Maintaining your cells’ integrity when threatened by occasional environmental stressors
- May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management
- Promoting your heart health, Supporting healthy joint function
- Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma
- Promotes a healthy female reproductive system
- May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide
- Supports your overall eye health
- Shows promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice
- Cleansing your skin and maintain its elasticity. Promotes a healthy prostrate
- Providing the antioxidants you need to help support your cells against excessive oxidation and free radicals
- Helping to remove amyloidal plaque buildup in the brain
- Helping maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Assisting your neurological system’s healthy response to stress
- Balancing the effects of skin flora. Natural remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Helping you maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals